AEGEE is one of Europe’s biggest interdisciplinary student organisations. As a non-governmental, politically independent, and non-profit organisation AEGEE is open to students and young people from all faculties and disciplines. Founded in 1985 in Paris, today AEGEE has grown to a Network of 13000 AEGEEans, present in 161 cities in 40 countries all over Europe.
AEGEE is for Association des Etats Généraux des Etudiants d’Europe.
- 1995-1997 AEGEE-Toulouse: from to president
- 1997-1998 AEGEE-Europe: 1-year mandate at the European Comité Directeur in Brussels
At the Comité Directeur, I was HR Director in charge of the internal education.
- I created a collection of mini guides for local antennas, on:
- History of the NGO for the new members
- How to organize and fundraise a local event
- How to organize and fundraise a Summer University (hosting of other AEGEE members during a 2-weeks thematic journey, for 100 euros per member)
- I organized two European Schools, in Trier (Germany) and in Ljubljana (Slovenia). European Schools are intense internal training programmes, for future candidates running for the European Comité Directeur.
Former members were invited to joined to animate the trainings and advise the participants in the development of their imaginary projets for the week.
Need an interim manager? Just contact me